More than an event
WHAT: Super Awesome Weekend is a retreat for Middle School and High School students.
WHEN: February 16th-18th, 2018
WHERE: Ocoee Ridge Camp
To Download Videos:
1. Click on the Vimeo icon in the bottom right corner of the video you would like to download.
2. Once you are redirected to Vimeo, click the "Download" button below the video.
SAW 2018 Student Promo Video
SAW 2017 Highlight Video
SAW 2018 Youth Pastor Promo Video
SAW 2017 Breakfast Ministry
SAW 2018 Speaker
Hung and his family fled from war torn South Vietnam in 1975 and came to the United States and was sponsored by a local Church in Chattanooga, TN. He and his wife Angela have been married for 21 years and have three children, Caleb, Brooke, and Jericho. They have served with Cru for the past 18 years and Hung currently serves as the Missional Team Leader for Cru's High School ministry in Los Angeles.
They are committed to reaching students in some of the most under served areas of LA. They primarily work in the inner city of Long Beach, Compton, and the Buddhist Vietnamese areas (only 1.8% Christian) of Garden Grove and Fountain Valley, CA. Their passion is to help bring the love and truth of Jesus to teenagers around their city and the world. Their family embraces the messiness of ministry and loves sharing life with the staff, college students, and teens in which they have privilege of serving and leading.
SAW 2018 Worship Team
People Of The Earth.
Dustin Fenison (vocals/guitar) says about People of the Earth, “We celebrate the gospel, and then we are healed again by it, then we celebrate it some more. We hope that listeners experience this in their own lives. Further, we pray that people can hear the gospel message threaded throughout our music and that it encourages and strengthens them in the Lord.”
In that truth, Dustin, Jorge Lopez Jr. (drums), Mark Drury (bass), Lydia Laird (vocals), and Stephen Hampton (guitars), are not just people of the earth, they’re citizens of the Kingdom. They’ve been tasked with shining a light on King Jesus and giving voice to the praise of His children.
In a final contemplation of this calling, Dustin declares, “God draws people to Himself. His beauty is on display through Jesus. Sometimes it’s tough in the world we live in now to comprehend the beauty of a God who would restore, rescue, walk and suffer with us. That’s a God who is worthy of our worship. The Bible actually says everyone will worship Him at some point, but we’re just trying to get the party started a little early.”
Due Dates and Pricing
Total Cost- $120 per person
First due date: Monday, December 11th, 2017
- $30 per person deposit (required to secure each person's spot for the weekend)*
- $3.75 per person online convenience fee (not applicable if paying by check)
Second due date: Monday, January 29th, 2018
- Final Balance
- Shirt Sizes
- Optional Rec Activity List
Optional Rec Activities Descriptions:
Each activity is 1 ½ - 2 hours and are optional. Activities take place during Saturday Afternoon Free Time between lunch and dinner. For Groups and Individuals, who choose not to participate in optional activities, there are a variety of recreational activities available- Basketball, Gaga Ball, 9 Square, Sand Volleyball, Spike Ball plus some organized games from our Rec Master!
- Paintball- $25 A Summer Camp favorite, our paintball course features varied terrain, creative obstacles, and a capture-the-flag experience your group won’t soon forget. (All equipment and unlimited paint provided)
- Low Ropes- $10 Test your ability and learn valuable team-building skills in our Low Ropes Course. This exciting group activity features climbing walls, rope bridges, and other obstacles designed to teach your group to work together as a team.
- High Ropes- $25 Includes the Climbing Wall, the new Zip-line and Aerial Adventure. (Click here for details- Ocoee Ridge Activities)
- Zip-line Test your courage with the ultimate thrill as you sail through the air with incredible views of the Ocoee Ridge countryside.
*Deposits are non-refundable
Register for Super Awesome Weekend
Print up a Super Awesome Weekend sign-up sheet (for female students, male students, and adult volunteers) to hang in your youth building.
Mail Check Payment to:
P.O. Box 2468
Chattanooga, TN, 37409
Contact Zach Wyatt by phone or email: